By enrolling your child, you do so in full Agreement with these Terms and Conditions. PLEASE read them carefully.
- When Enrolling your child, or another child, you must provide all the Information that we request, as this is important for the child’s welfare and safety. After completing the registration section on the website please ensure you complete all fields when adding a child to your registration.
Bookings and Payment
- Payment must be made at the time of Booking an Activity, by Paypal or Direct Bank Transfer. If payment is not received, then Bookings may be cancelled.
- Bookings are subject to availability, use of online booking system with confirmation from Paypal or other representative will confirm your booking. Please do not turn up to an Activity unless your Booking has been confirmed, as you may be turned away.
- The name that will appear on cardholder statements will be Roboclubnz
- Canel a Booking more than 7 days before the start date of the Activity, you will receive a refund LESS an administration fee of $30.00.
- Cancel a Booking between 7 and 2 days before the start date of an Activity, you will receive a refund LESS 20% of the cost of that Activity, with a minimum deduction of $30.00.
- Cancel a Booking within 2 days before the start date of the Activity, or fail to attend the Activity, NO REFUND will be made.
- Fail to attend or failure to complete the Activity due to illness or injury of the child, then a partial refund will be made on production of a medical certificate. This refund will be 50% of the activity not attended.
- If it is necessary to exclude a child from further participation in an Activity, due to bad and disruptive behaviour, or because the child refuses to continue in the Activity, you will be promptly notified, and you will need to immediately pick up your child. Roboclubnz (trading as Roboclub) will not be responsible for any partial refund, which will be at the sole discretion of the Activity Provider.
- If the Activity is cancelled, you will receive either a credit against your account or a FULL REFUND. We will do our best to inform you in good time of any cancellation.
Welfare and Safety
- The safety, wellbeing, and happiness of all children is of paramount importance to us and our Activity providers.
- In the event of illness or injury of your child, we will contact you and medical authorities promptly, and all appropriate steps will be taken to ensure the child’s wellbeing. Any medical costs will be your responsibility.
- Rules for all Activities are made known to you prior to the commencement of the Activity. All care will be taken to provide supervision of each child attending each Activity in accordance with those Rules.
- Children should be dressed appropriately for the Activity.
- Each child should have their own drink, food or snacks.
- Please Note that it is your responsibility to pick up your child as soon as the Activity ends, so please do not be late. We and do not have the facilities to care for children once an Activity is completed.
Limit of Liability
- There is minimal risk associated with our Activities and every care will be taken, but by Enrolling a child in that Activity, you are deemed to have accepted those risks on behalf of that child. You should make yourself familiar with those risks before you make a Booking for an Activity.
- Roboclubnz (trading as Roboclub) and the Activity providers, will take all reasonable care of your child and his/her property during their participation in the Activily, but will not be responsible for any injury to the child or loss of or damage to a child’s property.
Privacy Act 1993
- All information collected by us will only be used for the purpose of establishing and maintaining records held by Roboclubnz (trading as roboclub) and the Activity providers, and will not be released or made available to any other person or organisation without your prior specific consent. You will be able to access that information and correct it in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- We reserve the right to take photos of activities and children participating in those activities for promotional and publicity purposes. By enrolling a child in a course you give your consent for photos to be taken of that child. If you do not want photos of the enrolled child to be taken or used for promotional purposes you must state this in writing to Roboclub.
- By booking a child/children in an Activity you do so at their sole risk and your responsibility. You also hold harmless Roboclubnz (trading as roboclub), its respective servants, agents or officials, against any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or any other manner whatsoever.
- Roboclubnz (trading as roboclub) reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any child from any activity where the terms and conditions have not been complied with or for safety reasons.